Portfolio company Veran Medical recently announced an investment from BTG, a global healthcare company focused on interventional medicine. The $20M investment also includes an option to acquire the company, exercisable in January of 2020. See details in the article here.
- Gauss Partners with State of California on New COVID-19 Antibody Study
- BioStable Science & Engineering Announces CE Mark Approval for the HAART 200 Aortic Annuloplasty Device & Surpasses 1,000 Patients Treated Worldwide with the HAART Devices
- Baebies Announces FDA Acknowledgement of Emergency Use Notification for FINDER 1.5 Instrument and FINDER SARS-CoV-2 Test – RT-PCR within 17 Minutes
- RFID tech helps Reading Hospital boost volume of COVID-19 vaccinations
- symplr Closes Its Acquisition Of Phynd