Portfolio company Phynd Technologies, a provider information management platform, recently announced the completion of a Series B funding round totaling more than $8 million. New strategic investors include MemorialCare Innovation Fund and Orlando Healthcare Ventures. For more information, read the full article here.
- Gauss Partners with State of California on New COVID-19 Antibody Study
- BioStable Science & Engineering Announces CE Mark Approval for the HAART 200 Aortic Annuloplasty Device & Surpasses 1,000 Patients Treated Worldwide with the HAART Devices
- Baebies Announces FDA Acknowledgement of Emergency Use Notification for FINDER 1.5 Instrument and FINDER SARS-CoV-2 Test – RT-PCR within 17 Minutes
- RFID tech helps Reading Hospital boost volume of COVID-19 vaccinations
- symplr Closes Its Acquisition Of Phynd